Blue Fish and Alfresco are hosting another round of lunch and learns to introduce folks to the benefits of using Alfresco as an Enterprise Content Management platform. If you haven’t seen Alfresco yet, let us buy you some lunch and show you what it can do.
We’ll be hosting these events in 5 cities across 3 states:
- Austin, TX – Tuesday, July 13 – Register
- Houston, TX – Wednesday, July 14 – Register
- San Antonio, TX – Thursday, July 15 – Register
- St. Louis, MO – Tuesday, July 20 – Register
- Orlando, FL – Tuesday, July 27 – Register
This round of lunch and learns will provide an overview of Alfresco and describe how companies like yours are using Alfresco to address their ECM challenges at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. I’ll be at each and every one of them, and I’m planning to give a live demo, so wish me luck that the demo gods favor me on those days.
Space is limited, so please register early to secure your place. I hope to see you there.